Thursday, July 5, 2012

Be Mine

Since Ryan is now in a BIG BOY bed he rarely lets us rock him to sleep.  He may sit in the chair for a story ,but then its quickly to his bed!  The other night I asked him as usual if he would let me rock him and his words were "Sure, ok mommy you can rock me tonight!" I sat there loving on him holding him tightly and he fell asleep in my arms for the last time in that red rocker!  I wanted to hold on FOREVER!  Cant we just freeze him right where he is right now?   As I went to lay him in his bed I whispered "Thank you buddy! I love you!" He sweetly smiled with eyes closed and said "I love you too! It was your Valentine!"  What a little CHARMER!!  I love that silly boy!


"We love because He first loved us." (1 John 4:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment