Since Ryan is not letting us rock him anymore we have found ourselves asking him if we can. Hoping for an off chance he just might say YES. About 4 days after Valentine's Day I walked him to his room to go to bed and he looked at me and said "ok mom, you can rock me!" I said oh Ryan are you sure do you mind really?? My heart was so happy that for one moment I was going to get to hold him as he falls asleep. He climbed into the chair and in my lab which apparently is shrinking (yikes) or he is getting really big really fast! We snuggled said prayers and he got really quiet and began to drift off. My heart was so content and full as he "slept". I whispered "thank you sweet boy". If you know Ryan you know he is a STINKER. That sweet boy I thought was asleep cracked a smile and never opened his eyes as he whispered "you're welcome, its your Valentine" I love that sweet boy even if he is a STINKER!!
1 Chronicles 16:34
34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment