I love to hear my babies pray and these days they argue over who will say the prayers. It makes me feel so blessed to know that these two babies I prayed God would give me now pray to him. I also LOVE the fact that their prayers are always prayers of thanksgiving. Seriously, I know God hears all our prayers, but I bet he just smiles and is so proud when he hears the prayers of little ones. They come before him expecting nothing and thankful for everything. I want to go back to that time in my walk with Jesus. I want to have a heart of thanksgiving. I hope one day they know how much their momma and daddy loved to hear them pray!
Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment