Sunday, October 21, 2012

Heaven

Just recently Ryan has been asking a lot about Heaven.  It makes me happy to know that he knows there is a Heaven.  He is starting have fears about going to Heaven sometime soon.  I try to answer him as Biblically as possible, but at the same time answer as a mommy.  Thats hard!  I tell him we don't have to worry about it right now and that Jesus is preparing a wonderful place for us for someday.  He has not known anyone who has gone to Heaven yet, but asks about our grandparents that we have photos of.  I know when the time is right the words will come and he will fully understand.  I am so happy that he has grandparents, uncles, aunts, and super sunday school teachers to help us out!



John 14:2-4

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going."

No comments:

Post a Comment