Monday, February 21, 2011

Big Girls Don't Cry

Well,I think this picture pretty much sums up how RK felt when she woke up from her nap.  It's pretty funny that Bubs is the one who is sick but she is the one crying.  I think she was missing her Daddy!
It is so neat to me to watch the difference in R and RK.  People have always said that girls are a lot different and we are seeing it first hand.  I think that is the best part of watching them is to see their unique personalities.  Don't get me wrong R can throw his fair share of fits, but I think she can stick that lip out a little farther.  K says she gets that from her momma.  I'm not so sure about that!

Oh, that my head were a spring of water and my eyes a fountain of tears! Jeremiah 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment