Have a Coke and a smile
I have no idea why, BUT R has this strange fascination with COKE! It is the craziest thing I have ever heard. We do not let him drink coke(except the occasional sips from Mimi's Coke Zero) Its not even that he likes to drink it, but he loves the word itself. COKE! I guess its like he is saying"snap" or "cool"??? It has multiple meanings it can mean "Oh, no" or it can mean "cool". It can mean I am so super excited beyond controlling myself. It can even mean I made a mistake! Whats with him??? I am telling you he is the biggest nut I know. He ran past as I was typing this post and just about had a cow when he saw the coke can picture! I love that nut! I think during nap time I may just go have a coke and a smile myself!
I am joyful with all of you.
- So you too should be glad and joyful with me."
- Philippians 2:17b-18
No comments:
Post a Comment