Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning


     My babies seemed to look so big this morning before church!  I just had to take  some quick pictures and as you know trying to get pics of two at a time is IMPOSSIBLE no matter how quick you think you can snap a camera.  Trying to get myself,K, and 2 children ready for church is no easy task!  Especially, when you are like us and choose to go the 8:30 service.

The song "Easy Like Sunday Morning" is pretty much the complete opposite of what I would use to describe our Sunday mornings.  Its not that the kids are bad or we cant get it together its just a JOB.  However, the whole time R is saying "We going to church momma?" or singing his songs or even when he yells at RK that its HIS church makes me proud!  Our Sunday mornings may be a challenge sometimes, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
R was looking so grown up today!  I cant believe he is 3!!  He is already talking about when he is 5 and when he is a football player.  It takes all my strength to pick him up these days.  I just cant stand the thought of him growing up!
And now Sassy Britches herself!  If she wasn't so stink'in cute she would definitely get more timeouts and spankings!  Doesn't she just look like she is trying to figure out what she can get into next? 
Something about her this morning made me think of Shirley Temple.  Her curls were  out in full force today and she had new shoes so she was extra busy!  She loves stomping around in new shoes!

Tell it to your children, and let your children tell it to their children, and their children to the next generation. Joel 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment