Friday, February 18, 2011

Load Limits

This is my attempt to start an electronic scrapbook for my children.  I have tried scrap booking with all the paper and tools.  However, it is just turns into a huge mess with a 3 year old and a 20 month old around.  I think I can actually handle this method and keep my sanity.  
     If you know me you know that I LOVE talking about the sweet things my children say and do.  It is an understatement to say our life is never boring.  Our children keep us on our toes and I wouldn't have it any other way!  Three years ago if you would have told me I would be the mother to a 3 year old and a soon to be 2 year old I would have thought you had lost your mind.  BUT thank God for his grace that is truly greater than all our sin!  Its God's grace that defines our family.  I am so thankful that His grace has no load limits!  He has blessed us beyond measure and we definitely have the Dump trucks and Hair bows to prove it.  


Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment